Nate DeJong and his wife Sabrina are the owners of Highest Health Chiropractic. Highest Health Chiropractic is a neurologically-based chiropractic office that focuses on neurologically-based chiropractic corrective care for infants through seniors. Their goal is to get to the root cause of people's health concerns, correct it, and allow their body to function at an optimal level through a properly functioning nervous system.
In this episode we talked about the power of chiropractic care on health and athletic performance which will have a profound impact in one’s career.
We discuss more about:
- Dr. Nate’s Early Days as an Athlete
- Parent’s involvement in sports
- Did you get the team aspect you have in high school, when you went into college?
- First chiropractor experience
- Turning point where you were like I need to get into chiropractic care as a profession.
- What is the theory behind chiropractic care?
- What is the meaning of adjustments?
- What are ways to test to measure when something isn’t functioning right?
- Is there a way to test if something isn’t functioning right at home?
- What would be some signs or symptoms of dysfunction that wouldn't necessarily be pain?
- Do you see athletes going to fix the problem area, but not the source?
- How should you use chiropractic care as an athlete?
- Maintenance care for adjustment
- What does being truly healthy mean to Dr. Nate DeJong?
- Checklist for body function
- Do you think it's possible to look at yourself unbiasedly and tell if I am healthy or do you need an outside opinion?
- Where to get the function test or screening?
- What questions ask the chiropractor to determine if this is somebody that you can trust to take care of your spine?
Nate DeJong’s Information:
Claim your 14-Day Free Virtual Mobility Coach:
www.thereadystate.com/jase (Affiliate Link)